Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 02, 2012

Sanuki Udon | Taman Bukit Desa- Cheap and good Udon!

If you weren't the residents of this place, I bet you will never know the place if no one recommend you the place. Yeap, my friend recommended me this place since I love udon so much. How could I miss this? It is located at Taman Bukit Desa, a small shop in the middle of housing area. What do they serve? Look at the shop name Sanuki Udon. Their main dish is Udon. Yes, only have Udon.

The place is just very simple japanese style of restaurant. It feel like a little house, comfort and nice. 

Look at the menu, just a few types of udon and side dishes to pick from. Not much choices but it was good enough as I can order all to try in 1 go..hahaha..Anyway, the price was " Whoa". Quite cheap..oh my..I cant believe my eyes.

Edamame-RM3
I always like this to be my starter before I have my meals. Just simply love it!

House special with egg-RM5
My friend love this very much with lots of chilli in it. I do not really like it as the egg is not full cooked. It feel kind of weird to have raw egg in the dry udon. For those who phobia of raw egg will know my feeling. >.<

Kitsune Udon-RM6
I love the soup, clear and original sweet. The udon is so springy and good, combine with the soup, I can tell you it is superbly delicious! Really really must have a try, you wont regret. Anyway, the potion was not very big, just enough for small eater. For normal person, I think you can order extra one more if you do not order any extra side dishes.

Karrage-RM3 (3 pieces)
The fried chicken meat taste nice, very juicy inside.

They also sell Udon only for consume at home if you like it. Not sure about the price, but you can ask them. Will I come back again? Definitely! Where else can I find good and cheap Udon, no other place like here. Anyway, they do have steamboat but for night only. Wait for my next post on their steamboat. Stay tune!

Restaurant Sanuki Udon
9, Jalan Bukit Desa 5, Taman Bukit Desa,
Jalan Klang Lama, 58100 Kuala Lumpur
( Closed on Mondays )
Tel :  03-7980 3704/012-241 8131 ( Seiji Fukimoto )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share it!