Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Roads in between

23 years of walking through rain and sunshine, I guess it is time for me have a stop and rest.
Thinking of which directions I should take, left or right?
Where do these roads lead to? No one knows.
Thinking of the bright side for both roads, listening to comments for both roads.
I am born lucky to have everything I wanted, but  it will not last me forever.
For now, I must choose a road to continue as it is now the time, the challenge I must face. 
 Where do these roads bring me? Happy or Sad? Rich or Poor?
I must decide, I must decide now.
To gain there are sacrifices to be made.
To sacrifices there are tears in every eyes.
 Tears will make me strong, where heart is the guide I follow.

-sufen-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share it!