Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 14, 2011

El Mondo Italian and Western Cuisine

I went to meet up a friend from KL today and I manage to bump into this restaurant called El Mondo. Just right for me to review it since I have been planing to visit this place before I go back KL. “El Mondo” means El World of food. El Mondo established its 1st outlet at Krystal Point since September 2007 and now they have 2 more outlets in Penang which locate at E Gate and Tanjung Bungah. I went to EGate outlet and the environment looks great. 



 Here's a link to look at the menu.
 Mushroom Soup-RM12.90 
I love the soup, it taste very special. It don't taste like the normal mushroom I always get. Homemade mushroom soup from them I guess. Besides, when you order the soup, it came with 2 pieces of garlic bread. See below photo. It is perfect to have the bread with the soup. Really nice! Must try! 

 Spaghetti Aragosta- RM 25.90 
A bit spicy but taste good too. The spaghetti came with prawn and chicken meat. I think it is a bit small portion. 
Pizza El Mondo-RM28.90
Taste not bad but the dough a bit hard to chew. Not really special. We choose Pizza El Mondo because it is the same as the restaurant name but I guess it does not taste up to my expectation. 


KRYSTAL POINT OUTLET
B303-1-20, Krystal Point,
Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
TEL: 604-642 5555/
FAX: 604-644 6328
EMAIL: info@elmondofood.com
elmondopizza@yahoo.com
Business hours: 10.30am-3pm, 6pm-10.30pm

E-GATE OUTLET
1-1-03, E-Gate, Lebuh Tunku Kudin 2,
11700 Penang, Malaysia.
TEL : 604-659 2328
FAX : 604-659 5328
EMAIL : info@elmondofood.com
elmondopizza@yahoo.com
Business hours: 11am-3pm, 6pm-11pm






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share it!