Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Valentines' day is here again,
as usual I'm here and he is there.
A normal day as usual, 
where the 1st person I met today was my lecturer.
Dating and candlelight dinner will not happen today.
I guess I just have to daydream it and continue my FYP.
Wrap some chocolates yesterday,
Remind me of the chocolate I gave him before we together.
I remember chocolate should be present by lady to man we interested like the traditional story said.
Then on the next month, if the man interested in you, he will gave u chocolate too.
But he didn't return me chocolate but cheese cake, will that count too? :)
Anyway, Happy Valentines' Day, dear! 
ps: I have reserved a chocolate for u!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share it!