Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 28, 2011

Restoran Yaki Teppan

I went to this restaurant for lunch after knowing there is a Japanese Restaurant near Sungai Nibong there.The place is near under the bridge to Queensbay but the address stated Bayan Baru, weird! I was very happy to see the menu picture full of Japanese bento box (love bento box!) and I was wondering aren't this is a Teppanyaki Restaurant, why can't I see any hot stone plate on the menu. After a brief explain by the waiter then we know it was Teppanyaki without stone plate. T.T. That just isn't the way to have Teppanyaki.


I have order set lunch that come with main dish, miso soup, salad, fried wantan and drink (orange/ carrot juice). The salad and miso soup taste normal, the juice is tasteless and the fried wantan taste not the nice. 

 beef set-RM13.90

prawn, fish and chicken set-RM17.90

 It also come with a bowl of garlic rice. I love garlic rice!

The environment is not bad but a bit discomfort when the chef started cooking in the kitchen, all the smoke came out from the kitchen and eventually flow into the restaurant. If you ask me whether it is worth to eat, I can said set meal will be worth not the ala carte. The taste is just normal not really special to me.


Restoran Yaki Teppan
74, Jln Aziz Ibrahim, 
Bayan Baru 11900,Penang

Business Hours:

11.00am – 2.30pm
6.00pm – 10.00pm

(Closed on alternate Monday)
Tel: 04-6422260

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share it!