Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Jipaban – My 2010 Santarina

Santa Claus is coming to town...Yes, It is Christmas again. 24 days left for us to gather all our thoughts to find a perfect gift for our loved one. Christmas present can not be miss especially when there is a Christmas party at your house every year. That what makes my head ache every year to think what to buy.

But this year, there is a different for this coming Christmas. Jipaban is here to help with your Christmas girft-hunting. Isn't that great? Besides, Jipaban is having a contest where you could just get the perfect gift and score yourself some cash at the same time!


So, let see who I want Jipaban to send the gift to?
I wish to get a gift for my dear boyfriend who is now stress in his final exam.

What item to choose as a gift?
I choose DJ-Bear in Chocolate Brown (M size) from welovecd.com. He love to listen to music whenever he is studying, playing or eating. I think this cute bear is suitable for him to listen to all his favourite songs without plug-in the earphone for a long period plus the bear can sits comfortably on his desk. This could also help him to remind of me when he see this cute bear..haha..In addition, this item is under RM100, just nice for me to qualify myself in the contest.
Oh Jipaban (my Santa Claus), let me win this contest so that I can surprise my dear with this cute bear plus I can extend my budget to buy better stuff for all my family in this Christmas. 

**Santa Claus, I wish I win this contest so you wouldn't need to climb through my house's chimney and send me gift this year.** :)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share it!